Welcome to the Module 1 homework upload page! We asked you to shoot a properly exposed, well-composed landscape that uses the rule-of-thirds and lead-in lines, and has a clear focal point. Your shot should be in focus, sharp across the frame and be totally unedited. If you need to ask a question first, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or head over to the official Camera School Facebook page at facebook.com/ppcameraschool and leave a post on our wall. We’ll get back to you as quickly as we can! The deadline for this task is 10 May 2017, so make sure you submit your shot before then. Good luck, and we look forward to seeing your results!
Before you upload...
- Have you used the recommended settings?
- Have you composed your shot correctly?
- Have you exposed your shot correctly?
- Have you used a narrow aperture setting?
- Have you focused one-third up the frame?
If so, upload your Module 1 homework image below. Marks will be announced on 24 May 2017...